What makes InsideTracker different?
- Personalization - Powered by technology. Backed by science. Driven by you.
- Unique biometrics - InsideTracker does what one-size-fits-all nutrition plans can’t: it uses your body’s one-of-a-kind biomarkers and your specific health goals to deliver truly personalized guidance.
- Cutting-edge tech - Our advanced, algorithmic engine uses information from your blood, DNA, and lifestyle habits—plus vast amounts of biometric and scientific data—to build your personalized Action Plan.
- Solid science - Our nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle recommendations are backed by the latest science in nutrition, genetics, and aging—including rigorous, peer-reviewed research.
- Integration — Connected. Holistic. Real-time. InsideTracker is the only system that integrates real-time data from your fitness trackers like Fitbit, Garmin, and Apple Watch, together with your blood, DNA, and lifestyle data, for next-level personalization and precision. The result is a truly holistic view of your wellness that combines your long-term, short-term, and real-time health analysis to reveal your personalized path to self-optimization.
- Optimization — Going beyond what’s “normal.” Your data tells the story of your health. InsideTracker goes beyond showing generic, “clinically normal” ranges (like what you’d see in bloodwork from a doctor’s visit). Instead, we provide your body’s unique, optimal biomarker zones to identify where you’re optimized and where you’re not. We can even pinpoint your body’s InnerAge—how old you are on the inside—and help you lower it.
- Extension — Adding years to your life and life to your years. The truth is people age at different speeds—some faster, some slower. The number of birthdays you’ve had doesn’t necessarily reflect your body’s internal, biological age. Knowing your InnerAge is the single most important metric when it comes to adding quantity and quality to the years ahead of you. There’s a science to optimizing your healthspan—and we believe that your best self isn’t behind you, it’s within you.
— Test. Assess. Optimize. Repeat.
Just as a car requires routine maintenance to add miles on the road, your body needs consistent recalibration to extend your healthspan. While your first InsideTracker test establishes a baseline for your health, retesting gives you definitive, data-driven feedback on the changes you’ve made and refreshes your Action Plan based on your updated biomarker zones. With each subsequent test (recommended every 3 months), you’ll unlock even deeper insights, personalization, and guidance.