By providing us with your blood test results, you’ll be given the most precise and up-to-date recommendations for ways you can improve your nutrition and overall health.
- Gather your past blood test results to see if you have the required biomarkers.
- As a reminder, to receive the most comprehensive recommendations, we advise you to upload as many biomarkers as possible. You can upload results for up to 43 biomarkers.
- If your results are more than 3 months old, we recommend scheduling a new test through your doctor or insurance for up-to-date results. Blood drawn months ago may not accurately reflect how your body is responding to your current lifestyle factors, such as sleep, supplements, nutrition, exercise, and more.
Login to your InsideTracker account and manually upload your blood test results. We'll check your data for errors and notify you when this is complete. If you'd prefer, you can send our team your results and we can upload them for you. Note that this can take 5-7 business days.
We'll analyze your blood and lifestyle habits, deliver your personalized optimal zones, and guide you to your goals with an easy-to-follow action plan.You can access these via your InsideTracker account on our website or via our iOS app or Android app.
If you have your own blood work completed, the Blood Results Upload plan may be your best option. The Blood Results Upload plan allows you to utilize a recent blood test from your doctor, employer, or insurance company and take advantage of the in-depth insight that only InsideTracker can provide. In this plan, you’ll receive personalized analysis of up to 43 biomarkers (depending on what your test included) for a complete and holistic picture of your health.
What you’ll get with the Blood Results Upload Plan:
- Analysis of your existing blood test results
- Personalized optimal biomarker zones
- Action plan with nutrition, exercise, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations
- Access to our iOS or Android App • Ability to upload up to 43 third-party blood test results for twelve months
For more details on our Blood Results Upload Plan, please click here.